POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : user defined function : user defined function Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:35:55 EDT (-0400)
  user defined function
From: Leo80s
Date: 11 Jan 2006 06:10:01
Message: <web.43c4e70d47b9b0fe72071f7b0@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,

I need to understand exactly how can I specify in POV-RAY a
user-defined-function...I read many guide and tutorial and I have not
understand if it's possible or not...for example: I need to define a
function that take 3 parameters (a,b,c) and give in output sqrt
(a^2+b^2+c^2)...Can somebody send me an example and tell me exactly where I
have to put this function's code in a povray source file?

Thanks a lot,
Leo